KVB has structured a loan called "KVB- Bon Voyage Scheme" to undertake foreign travel for business or pleasure. Indian Citizens and Persons residing in India) shall avail this loan.
- The loan is for personal purposes
- The loan amount is to finance foreign travel expenditure whether it is business or personal.
- The guarantor can be any credit worthy person who is related to the borrower.
|Maximum Loan Amount
||Optional/ Discretion of sanctioning authority
||0.30% of Loan amount. (Minimum- Rs.500.00)
|Other Terms & Conditions
- The Person shall be a Indian citizen and person residing in India.
- Foreign Exchange cannot be released for travel to Nepal / Bhutan.
- In case of person in employment, Take home salary shall be at least Rs.1.20 Lakhs per annum.
- In case of persons in employment, it shall be ensured that the net take home salary that would be available to the borrower after deducting the EMI for the proposed loan shall be at least 25% of gross salary as indicated by salary certificate / pay slip.
- The amount of loan eligible shall be arrived at after reducing the stipulated margin from the eligible costs. All ineligible costs shall be met entirely by the borrower.
- In case of persons in employment, undertaking letter shall be obtained from employer to deduct monthly installments and make direct payment to our bank.