The Green Harvester Scheme finances the purchase of a combine harvester from Class India Ltd. You will also get a subsidy on the cost from the second and third year of the loan. Now you can easily afford to purchase this combine harvester that will help you to efficiently increase your productivity and get the most out of your land.
- For the purchase of a combine harvester.
- The guarantee for the loan as acceptable to the bank
|Charges and Limits|
Cost of harvester minus the margin subject to maximum of Rs.15 Lakhs
|Repayment||3 to 5 years|
|Margin||Minimum of 20%|
|Rate of interest||contanct nearby branches|
|Primary Security||Hypothecation of the harvester to be purchased out of our bank finance|
|Collateral Security||100% of loan amount (preferably building)|
For details of Processing Charges & other charges, prospective customers are requested to contact nearby branches
- The dealer should identify the borrower
- The borrower will be sent to the nearest KVB branch.
- The loan will be given at the sole discretion of the bank
- The Class India Company has planned to subsidize the main finance cost in the second and third year.
- The subsidy will be passed on to the customer only after receiving a prompt payment certificate.